When you place your order or sign up with us, we appreciate your trust in us. Privacy of your personal information is taken very seriously and we keep your information, order history and any other records completely private. OUR GUARANTEE: Polonation.in or any of its affiliates will NEVER misuse your personal information!!
- We at polonation.in are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We collect personal information from our online visitors on a voluntary basis when signing up to the newsletter (for example name, address, phone number, email address, lingerie sizes).
- When making a purchase online, the information required, (for example, credit or debit card number, expiration date, name, mailing address, telephone number and email address) is required to process your order.
- Any additional charges related to an exchange order will be charged to your original payment method as per our terms and conditions.
- We have a website tracking statistics code on our website from Google.com to determine site usage. As you browse our web site, cookies are placed on your computer's hard drive.
- We use the information for purely legitimate business, and will never pass on your details to an outside party without asking you first.
- We maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information you have provided us with.
No Sharing of Information
- We will never give out your email address or any other details: We do not include you in any mailing lists without your explicit consent. You will NEVER receive a spam mail because of us.
- We will never sell your information to any third parties: You probably do not know but most companies track browsing history, leave unwanted cookies on your desktops and even sell your information and browsing behavior to mailing lists or third parties. We ABSOLUTELY hate it.
- We will never mail you unwanted information: When you order from us, you get control on what information we send to you. You can choose to keep a separate correspondence email id with us. If you do NOT want it, we will NOT send you any order confirmation, invoice, shipping confirmation or satisfaction surveys.
- We will NOT send you e-mails without your consent: If you do not want it, we will NEVER send you snail mails or even e-mails without your consent. We will never disturb you with e-mails soliciting repeat business if you do NOT want so. We firmly believe that our product quality and service efficiency would bring repeat business automatically.
- Even your credit card/bank statement would not show our name: Even your credit card / bank account would show a transaction with the name of our company. polonation.in would NEVER appear anywhere.
- The merchant name on the card/bank statement will either show our payments processing partner name i.e. Citruspay or Payumoney or it will show our parent company’s name i.e.,Genxlead Retail Private Ltd.
- We will maintain security and of our systems and information: We maintain the latest anti-virus software(if required) and use secure passwords on all systems. Your information is safe with us and even our employees cannot access it unless it is needed to service you.
How we use your information
- Your shipping address:This is used to ship your order. You can change it for every order and we will NEVER send anything else to this address except your order itself.
- Your phone number:This is used only for purposes of helping the courier delivery person track you. The concealed packing of the orders ensures that the courier delivery person does not get to know anything about your order or you. We may also call you on the phone number provided to confirm the order before dispatching OR for any other purpose related to the order placed on polonation.in. The call might be made via automated system or by customer care representative. You may also receive an SMS with the details of how to confirm/reject order via miss call or other service.
- Your credit card information: Your CC/bank account information is used only to process the transaction.
- Your email address:We will NEVER send you e-mails if you request us not to. As a default, we assume your consent to send you e-mails for purposes of:
- E-mailing you copy of the order
- E-mailing you the shipping confirmation
- E-mailing you a short customer satisfaction survey
- E-mailing you 'Reminders' for products you opt to be reminded for
- If you desire so, we can send you all of the above via SMS also. In line with our standards, we would never reveal our identity in the SMSes sent to you.
- Your billing address: This is required ONLY for purposes of verification of your credit card. polonation.in will NEVER send anything to your billing address.
Every website inevitably collects information. However, we have a comprehensive information gathering policy to maintain your privacy.
- For Visitors (people who look into our store or visit us) - When you visit polonation.in, we know that someone is visiting us but we do NOT know that it is you. We ONLY count the number of visitors and track which pages/products are of greater interest to visitors. We do NOT gather or use any information about any specific persons who visit our site.
- For Customers (people who have an account with us or order with us)
- You have the right to know what information we have collected about you. You also have the right to change this information. If you would like to contact us about changing some aspect of the information we have for you, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to make changes to your information you will be required to first prove your identity to us. This prevents other individuals from accessing your files.
- We will not reveal credit card numbers over the telephone. If there is an issue with your credit card we can handle it through your merchant bank (the process is easier than it sounds).
- Any customer feedback we receive is also held in strict confidence. If we do disclose your feedback about our business or products it will be in a completely anonymous manner.
- In summary, your purchase from polonation.in is held in the strictest of confidence. And it is 100% private!!
- You may receive transactional SMS, calls on registered mobile/landline number with us, related to your account/orders placed on our website.
- All the calls/SMS will be related to transactions performed on our website.
- You may be sent promotional SMS related to offers/products on our site. Should you wish to not receive those, you may click on the unsubscribe link provided on those SMS’s.
- You may receive alerts/notifications related to your order on our mobile apps.
- You may receive notifications on our mobile apps related to new products/offers etc. added on cilory.com. You may turn off notifications if you wish to by changing App Notification settings on your mobile.
We may use re-targeting features of ad platforms like Google AdWords, Facebook, or any other ad platform.
- Just in case, a transaction is involved in a legal dispute, (usually credit card fraud) information might be requested from us in form of a sub-poena (legal demand for information or appearance). In such cases, we might be required to furnish requisite information. In case this occurs, our policy is to first contact the customer (through preferred medium chosen by the customer) to inform them of our legal obligations.
- These issues are not common and generally happen in case of credit card frauds. Hence, such information sharing would help in protecting your account and business with us.
- Your order details and personal details like address and phone number may be shared if asked by any Government Department eg. Sales Tax Department.
Links to other sites
- Our site may link to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Any such pages will clearly be identifiable in the browser URL and will not carry the polonation.in logo on the top. We do not take any responsibility for the policies or actions of such websites whatsoever.
- However, such links (except for the one to our payment gateway provider) are NOT required to browse or complete any transaction at polonation.in. We have ensured that your experience with us is as private as it should be.
- We would like to reassure you that transactions are completely secure because all credit and debit card details that you send to us are encrypted and sent across a secure connection.
- There will be a security icon in the bottom right hand corner of your browser to signify you are in secure mode - this is usually depicted as either a padlock or key symbol. Another check is that during payment, the address at the top of the browser will begin https:// rather than http://.
Merger, Acquisition and Termination of Service
If we merge with, or are acquired by another company, the resulting combined company will use the Personal Information you have provided as described in this policy. If we cease operation, your Personal Information may be transferred to and used by another company that offers similar or related products or services.